Participation in the CIARD movement offers many benefits to you and your organization. We welcome individuals and institutions that support the CIARD manifesto.
For information about becoming a CIARD partner, please contact the Secretariat.
To register an organization profile
Once your user account is registered, you can complete a profile for your participating organization. The link to register a new organization profile is under the "User" menu on the top of the page.
The profile includes some basic information about your organization. Before adding a new organization, please check here to see whether it has already been registered by someone else.
To update an organizational profile that was registered by another user, please contact the CIARD Secretariat. We will put you in contact with the author of the original record.
- Promote your support for the CIARD Manifesto and Values and your participation in CIARD via your website and communications.
- Place the CIARD logo on your website. ciard-logo.gif
- Register your information service(s) on the CIARD RING to increase the visibility of your open knowledge.
- Promote this participation by placing the RING logo on the relevant page of your website. ciard-ring-logo.gif
- Work with colleagues in your organization to achieve the components in the CIARD Checklist
Open Letter to institutions
CIARD partners have drafted an Open Letter to encourage management and staff to support open agricultural knoweldge and the CIARD movement.
To register as individual As a member, you can contribute content and participate. CIARD members have many ways to share knowledge on open agricultural knowledge, so Join today to get started!
CIARD welcomes individuals who share the vision of open agricultural knowledge serving to reduce poverty and hunger. You may have ideas and practices to share with the community, or you may want help to open your agricultural knowledge.
CIARD provides an open and free space to exchange ideas, suggestions, questions, solutions around the core areas of open agriculturalknowledge.